Monday, January 17, 2011

blog? ...oh yeah I have one of those...

Its been a very long time since I posted anything. Work has settled down and the holidays are over (yay!) so here's some work, old and new-ish. 
      This is something I did for my mom for her birthday. This goes with another watercolor I did of a bear. She hasn't seen it yet, but I'm bringing it home for her this weekend. hope she likes it!


These are older sketches, and if you can't guess, I love dogs. They are so fun to draw, so many different kinds, tall, short, fat, skinny, ugly, cute, shaggy, poofy.....





 And these two are my parents dogs... buddy, a black lab. Who is just as smart as he is sweet. Loves chasing his ball and begs to sit on your lap even though he's way too big. Then there's midas, rotwieler, beagle mix....um haha he's cute....and stubborn, gets into everything, not the brightest, but hey, he's cute.

I've been drawing some landscapes, backgrounds I guess, so here are some of those. These were just sketches and some I colored digitally










 Then theres the random doodles I think are pretty neat. I saw this from an old 1930's photo of a girl playing outside
For the longest time I've been thinking of this little girl character that has found and attached herself to some unorthodox pet. A giant walrus just seemed perfect. I might be doing alot more with these two....

So im going to try and find myself a project..maybe a little animation, something to keep me drawing  and posting. we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment