Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Post!

Well, I finally got a blog! So here some things I've been working on since graduation, just some things from my sketchbook that I colored in photoshop.
Not sure what inspired the pirate theme, it started as a doodle (as most things do) in my psych notebook, but I had a lot of fun playing with textures and shapes.
Speaking of taking notes, I'm taking my last class this summer, humanistic psych, only two weeks left! It's probably the best liberal arts class I've ever taken and I actually do pay attention but I still doodle in class and they're not half bad.
Its just funny when I start looking through my class notes for inspiration in my sketchbook. Some of these doodles, like the pirate, have inspired some pretty cool characters, that I'm working on now and will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment